Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- Scott City was destination for Florida ElectroRally racer - Apr. 23, 2015
- SC crew getting charged up for another ElectroRally season - Apr. 16, 2015
- Housing project is on the table - Apr. 16, 2015
- Going the extra distance for fellow vets - Apr. 9, 2015
- Community centers sort through questions regarding state funding - Apr. 9, 2015
- Gregory is state champion; Frank claims second place - Apr. 2, 2015
- Abatements are taking a big bite out of revenue - Apr. 2, 2015