Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- history set in Steele - May. 5, 2016
- Fundraising to kickoff soon for El Cuartelejo interpretive center - Apr. 28, 2016
- USD should have ‘crisis’ plan for July 1 - Apr. 21, 2016
- Ed commissioner offers education ‘vision’ - Apr. 14, 2016
- on the road - Apr. 7, 2016