Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- celebrating 100 years - Jul. 17, 2014
- Same faces, new roles for emergency services - Jul. 10, 2014
- Area wheat harvest finally wrapping up - Jul. 10, 2014
- inching along - Jul. 2, 2014
- summer MAYB - Jul. 2, 2014
- Valuation bump a big help to county, USD - Jul. 2, 2014
- Mammoth site yields more bones, no human interaction - Jun. 26, 2014
- Rumford is new USD 466 superintendent - Jun. 26, 2014