Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- stepping off the trail - Apr. 17, 2014
- $1 million shortfall faces USD - Apr. 17, 2014
- Area schools gain little in funding - Apr. 10, 2014
- No more tolerance for junk property - Apr. 10, 2014
- academia at the highest level - Apr. 3, 2014
- SC Hospital revenue tops $22.3M - Apr. 3, 2014
- New development hoping to hit first-time home buyers - Mar. 27, 2014
- No free pass this time for Huelskamp - Mar. 27, 2014
- Is it too late to save the Ogallala? - Mar. 20, 2014
- Taking the personal agenda out of Secretary of State’s office - Mar. 20, 2014