Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- USD hopes to take bite out of utility costs - Feb. 27, 2015
- State’s broken promise leaves funding gap - Feb. 19, 2015
- Ag land is in state valuation crosshairs - Feb. 19, 2015
- School districts bracing for budget cut - Feb. 12, 2015
- SC couple shares hope, knowledge about cancer - Feb. 12, 2015
- tasty memories - Feb. 5, 2015
- USD 466 could lose $136,000 under Senate proposal - Feb. 5, 2015