Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- No simple solution for downtown parking - Mar. 6, 2014
- Weather mod draws no fire at meeting - Mar. 6, 2014
- Petition targets same-sex policy for SCHS prom - Feb. 27, 2014
- Karnazes are living life one day at a time against unknown disease - Feb. 27, 2014
- celebrating friends and fun - Feb. 27, 2014
- by sea and by air - Feb. 20, 2014
- Budget shortfall concerns some, not all legislators - Feb. 20, 2014
- changing lives - Feb. 13, 2014
- Hoelting makes history at county spelling bee - Feb. 13, 2014
- Healy must close budget gap to finish school year - Feb. 13, 2014