Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- Live ER call interrupts nursing skills review at SCH - Sep. 3, 2015
- you can go back - Aug. 27, 2015
- SC teachers ratify salary agreement - Aug. 20, 2015
- SC housing project gets green light - Aug. 13, 2015
- 9% drop in county’s valuation was no surprise - Aug. 6, 2015