Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- Pheasant cooperate with area hunters during Ringneck Classic - Nov. 20, 2014
- SRC will seek two mill hike for operations, center - Nov. 20, 2014
- City, county weigh financial support for wellness center - Nov. 13, 2014
- helping the homeless - Nov. 13, 2014
- Events in Ukraine hit close to home for Scott City woman - Oct. 30, 2014
- Sherow gaining momentum as election day draws near - Oct. 30, 2014