Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- last of the daredevils - May. 19, 2016
- Not so ‘good’: Nation’s welfare taking a back seat to party loyalty - May. 19, 2016
- ‘Affordable’ alternatives still not available for many buyers, renters - May. 12, 2016
- history set in Steele - May. 5, 2016
- Fundraising to kickoff soon for El Cuartelejo interpretive center - Apr. 28, 2016