Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- Ceremony to commemorate anniversary of Battle Canyon - Sep. 18, 2014
- A bumper crop of optimism as fall harvest set to begin - Sep. 18, 2014
- BLM bringing horse deaths under control - Sep. 11, 2014
- Fire departments able to contain downtown loss - Sep. 10, 2014
- Unique flight opportunities in SC this weekend - Sep. 4, 2014
- Sponsorship opportunities open for governorâ€™s hunt - Sep. 4, 2014
- Flying opportunities for adults, kids at Scott City Air Show - Sep. 3, 2014
- High cost of health - Aug. 28, 2014
- Sherow finds support growing in Western Kansas - Aug. 28, 2014