Chili cookoff at SC Sunday
The Scott City Lions Club will sponsor its annual chili cookoff on Sun., Feb. 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m., at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building.
Deadline for entries is Fri., Feb. 15.
There is no cost for teams to enter. However, anyone from the public wanting to sample chili will need to pay admission of $5.
All funds remain with the Lions Club for local events.
Tickets are being sold for a chance to win $1,000 in Chamber Bucks along with numerous other prizes. Tickets are $10 each.
The grand prize winner does not need to be present to win.
Anyone needing more information can contact Skip Numrich or Landon Frank at 872-2143.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
News This Week
- New Veterans Park memorial honors those who stayed behind - May. 21, 2015
- 40 years as a route, activity driver for USD 466 is coming to an end - May. 14, 2015
- McCormick is new principal at SCHS - May. 7, 2015
- Tornadoes land near Scott but no damage - Apr. 30, 2015
- giving meaning to El Quartelejo - Apr. 30, 2015
- Scott City was destination for Florida ElectroRally racer - Apr. 23, 2015