Allan Keyse, 70, died April 8, 2017, at Hays Medical Center.
H e was born Nov. 30, 1 9 4 6 , in Scott City, to Louis Oscar and
Aileen (French) Keyse.
A lifetime resident of Scott City, he was a retired auto mechanic.
On Nov. 19, 1967, he married Cheryl Geist in Scott City. She survives.
Other survivors include: one son, Greg Keyse, Denver, Colo.; and one daughter/granddaughter Andi Keyse, Aurora, Colo.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A graveside service will be held at a later date. Officiant will be Garee Geist.
Memorials, in lieu of flowers, may be given to the Allan Keyse Memorial Fund in the care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, Box 553, Scott City, Ks., 67871.
Interment will be at the Scott County Cemetery.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- - Joseph BerningApr. 20, 2017
- - Grace B. CristApr. 20, 2017
- - Lawrence D. ‘Larry’ DeardenApr. 20, 2017
- - Eugene A. PenkaApr. 13, 2017
- - Sheila M. BieberleApr. 13, 2017
- - Frank Paul (Sr.)Apr. 13, 2017
- - Perry Marvis OwensApr. 13, 2017
- - George E. AndrasekApr. 13, 2017
- - Allan KeyseApr. 13, 2017
- - Lucille D. DirksApr. 6, 2017
- - Edwin L. AllenApr. 6, 2017
- - Marc M. MitchellApr. 6, 2017