Anna Marie Bennett
Anna Marie Bennett, 65, died February 28, 2017, at St. Catherine Hospital, Garden City.
She was born March 11, 1951, in Dodge City, the daughter of Richard and Rowena (Owston) Wines.
A resident of Scott City since 1981, moving from Dodge City, she was a retail clerk and homemaker.
Survivors include: two sons, Scott Bennett, Scott City, and Shane Bennett, Hutchinson; one daughter, Wendy Bennett Kaiser, New Braunsfield, Tex.; eight grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.
A memorial service will be announced later.
Memorial donations may be given to the Anna Bennett Memorial Fund in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- - Kenneth Eugene BreitkreutzMar. 23, 2017
- - Marcia Ann KadavyMar. 16, 2017
- - Tana PhillipsMar. 16, 2017
- - Keith Albert ConineMar. 16, 2017
- - Anna Marie BennettMar. 9, 2017
- - Vivian M. KreiserMar. 9, 2017
- - Ryan Collins AltmanMar. 9, 2017
- - Francis William ‘Sonny’ MillerMar. 9, 2017
- - Anna Marie BennettMar. 2, 2017
- - Jeanette von KhaelssbergMar. 2, 2017
- - Francis W. ‘Sonny’ MillerMar. 2, 2017
- - Roberto Fausto Chavez, Sr.Mar. 2, 2017
- - Kaye Don Von SchriltzMar. 2, 2017