Elvin Samuelson, 88, Tribune, died July 15, 2012, at the Greeley County Hospital, Tribune.
He was born Feb. 9, 1924, in Thomas County, the son of Ernest and Myrtle M. (Frazier) Samuelson.
A resident of Greeley County and Tribune since 1930, moving from Wallace County, he was a farmer, stockman and cowboy.
He was a member of the United Methodist Church, Tribune.
On July 10, 1969, he married Bertha Will at Syracuse. She died Sept. 13, 1995, at Tribune.
Survivors include: three step-daughters, Marlene Stephens, Kincaid, and Jean Eveatt and Peggy Horn, both of La Junta, Colo.; one niece, Helen Jacobus, Tribune; nine step-grandchildren and 10 step-great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; one sister, Letha Russell; and one niece, Louise Jacobus.
Funeral service was held July 19 at the United Methodist Church, Tribune, with Rev. Les Ellis and Rev. Larry Barbary officiating. Burial was in the Greeley County Cemetery, Tribune.
Memorials may be sent to the United Methodist Church, Tribune, in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 322 Second St., Tribune, Ks. 67879.
E-condolences may be given at www.priceandsons.com.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Karl Edwin Jennison - Aug. 18, 2016
- Eunice L. Brady - Aug. 11, 2016
- Charles ‘Bob’ Walker - Aug. 11, 2016
- Connie Rene Rusbarsky - Aug. 11, 2016
- Lucille Switzer - Aug. 11, 2016
- Richard Dean Long - Aug. 11, 2016
- Betty Davis - Aug. 11, 2016
- Jim L. Adams - Aug. 4, 2016
- Ronald Dale Studley - Aug. 4, 2016
- Don Messenger - Aug. 4, 2016