Glenn A. Nonnamaker
Glenn A. Nonnamaker, 85, died April 22, 2012, at the Scott County Hospital, Scott City.
He was born Aug. 20, 1926, at Grainfield, the son of George Graham and Clara Belle (Meek) Nonnamaker.
A resident of Scott City since 1939, moving from Grainfield, he was a rancher. Glenn was a US Army veteran of World War II.
He was a member of the First Christian Church, Scott City, the NRA and NMC.
Survivors include: four sons, Robert Hershfield, Sudbury, Mass., Glenn Charles Nonnamaker, Scott City, Derek Nonnamaker, Dayton, Nev., and Bron Nonnamaker, Carson City, Nev.; one daughter, Bridget Anderson, Scott City; five grandchildren and one great-granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two sisters, Clara Belle Vulgamore and Alice Louise Estes.
A private family memorial service will be held at a later date.
Memorials may be sent to the Glenn A. Nonnamaker Memorial Fund in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 401 S. Washington, Scott City, Ks. 67871.
E-condolences may be given at www.priceandsons.com.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Violet I. Kerr - Feb. 27, 2015
- James Faye ‘Jim’ Cooley - Feb. 27, 2015
- Frances Marie Thurston - Feb. 27, 2015
- Jay Roger Muench - Feb. 27, 2015
- Willis Olen Crowley - Feb. 19, 2015
- Alice Gwen McKinney Robertson - Feb. 12, 2015
- Jacquelin Susan Wendler - Feb. 12, 2015
- Celine Therese Wimmer - Feb. 12, 2015
- MaryAnn Claire Winter - Feb. 12, 2015
- Angela Sue Simpson - Feb. 5, 2015
- Phyllis Ann Long - Feb. 5, 2015