Jack Dean Geist
Jack Dean Geist, 77, Denver, Colo., died Feb. 8, 2013, at the Jewell Care Center, Denver, Colo.
He was born Feb. 24, 1935, at Scott City, the son of Leland and Leila (Wade) Geist.
On May 29, 1965, he married Pasty Wright at Buena Vista, Colo.
Survivors include: two sons, Stacy, and wife, Lori, Denver, and Jerry and wife, Jodi, Grace Falls, Mont.; three brothers, Frank and wife, Janis, Wichita, Donnie and wife, Garee, Scott City, and Steve and wife, Cindy, Moore, Okla.; five sisters, Jane Gullett, Hatterville, Ark., LeJuana Baker and husband, Bob, Garden City, Linda Foster, Kiowa, Cheryl Keyse and husband, Allan, Scott City, and Vicky Wheeler and husband, Jim, Amarillo, Tex; 52 nephew and nieces, several great-nephews and nieces, and several great-great-nephews and nieces.
He was preceded in death by three sisters, Juanita Sooby, Marie Bishop and Sheila Gray; five brothers, Robert, Gene, Randall, Larry and Mike; three nephews and three nieces.
A memorial service will be announced at a later date.
"Cheryl, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. It's never easy when a loved one leaves us. You have had your share of loss. Love and Prayers Judy"
Obituaries This Week
- Violet I. Kerr - Feb. 27, 2015
- James Faye ‘Jim’ Cooley - Feb. 27, 2015
- Frances Marie Thurston - Feb. 27, 2015
- Jay Roger Muench - Feb. 27, 2015
- Willis Olen Crowley - Feb. 19, 2015
- Alice Gwen McKinney Robertson - Feb. 12, 2015
- Jacquelin Susan Wendler - Feb. 12, 2015
- Celine Therese Wimmer - Feb. 12, 2015
- MaryAnn Claire Winter - Feb. 12, 2015
- Angela Sue Simpson - Feb. 5, 2015
- Phyllis Ann Long - Feb. 5, 2015