Jeanette von Khaelssberg
Jeanette von Khaelssberg, 80, died Dec. 1, 2016.
She was born March 5, 1936, in Brownell, the daughter of Victor and Elma Filbert.
Jeanette graduated from Ness City High School. She earned a bachelors degree from the University of Denver and Master’s degree from the University of Maryland.
She traveled the world and eventually settled in San Francisco. Jeanette worked for the Veterans Administration at Ft. Miley as an audiologist. After working at Ft. Miley, she opened Avenue Hearing Aid Center in San Francisco.
Upon retiring, Jeanette moved to Napa Valley, Calif. She was an avid tennis player and golfer. She supported the local arts including the Lincoln Theater and Napa Valley Opera House.
Survivors include a niece, Annette Briscoe, and nephew, Doug Briscoe, Sparks, Nev.
She was preceded in death by her parents and sister, Shirley Briscoe.
A celebration of life for Jeanette is planned for friends and family.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- - Kenneth Eugene BreitkreutzMar. 23, 2017
- - Marcia Ann KadavyMar. 16, 2017
- - Tana PhillipsMar. 16, 2017
- - Keith Albert ConineMar. 16, 2017
- - Anna Marie BennettMar. 9, 2017
- - Vivian M. KreiserMar. 9, 2017
- - Ryan Collins AltmanMar. 9, 2017
- - Francis William ‘Sonny’ MillerMar. 9, 2017
- - Anna Marie BennettMar. 2, 2017
- - Jeanette von KhaelssbergMar. 2, 2017
- - Francis W. ‘Sonny’ MillerMar. 2, 2017
- - Roberto Fausto Chavez, Sr.Mar. 2, 2017
- - Kaye Don Von SchriltzMar. 2, 2017