Kim Holloway, 59, died Feb. 5, 2013, at his home in Scott City.
He was born Feb. 27, 1953, at Garden City, the son of Lyle Eugene and Phyllis Madelene (Gish) Holloway.
A lifetime resident of Scott City, he was the operations manager at Helena Chemical Company, Scott City.
He was a member of Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Scott City.
On Sept. 17, 1977, he married Marsha Diane Stewart at Garden City. She survives.
Other survivors include: two daughters, Misty Hendrix, and husband, Andy, Louisburg, and Luci Riedel and husband, Scott, Augusta; one brother, Kirk, and wife, Desiree, Wichita; three sisters, Phyllis Long, and husband, Greg, Kyle Carroll and husband, Chris, and Tracey Richmeier and husband, Terry, all of Scott City; one sister-in-law, Linda Holloway-Robertson, Montezuma; three grandsons and five granddaughters.
He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother, Ron.
Memorial service will be held Sat., Feb. 9, 2:00 p.m., at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Scott City, with Rev. Warren Prochnow officiating. Inurnment will be in the Scott County Cemetery.
There will be no calling times.
Memorials may be sent to the Kim Holloway Memorial Fund in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 401 S. Washington, Scott City, Ks. 67871.
E-condolences may be given at www.priceandsons.com.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Maria S. Rodriquez - Oct. 2, 2015
- Donald A. Taylor - Oct. 2, 2015
- Lewis E. ‘Mitch’ Mitchell - Sep. 24, 2015
- Twila L. Sutherland - Sep. 24, 2015
- Glen F. Staats - Sep. 24, 2015
- Geraldine L. Ribbing - Sep. 17, 2015
- Robert ‘Tank’ Lynn Grosshans - Sep. 17, 2015
- Vera E. Cox - Sep. 10, 2015
- Dana Ann Hamilton - Sep. 10, 2015
- Frank Eugene Novy - Sep. 10, 2015