Lucille D. Dirks
Lucille D. Dirks, 87, died April 1, 2017, at the Scott County Hospital, Scott City.
She was born Dec. 8, 1929, in Cimarron, to Enoch D. and
Suzanna (Ratzlaff) Unruh.
A resident of Scott City since 1945, when she moved from Fredonia, she was a certified nursing assistant (CNA) and EKG technician.
She was a member of the Scott Mennonite Church and Garden Club, both of Scott City.
On March 20, 1949, she married Marvin L. Dirks in Scott City. He died April 6, 2001.
Survivors include, one son, Dale Dirks, and wife, Vicki, Scott City; one sister, Vivian Dirks, and husband, Floyd, Scott City; and one grandson.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and two infant sons, Terry and Tommy Dirks.
Funeral service was held April 6 at the Scott Mennonite Church, Scott City, with Richard Koehn, Daniel Koehn and Charles Nightengale officiating.
Memorials, in lieu of flowers, may be given to Park Lane Nursing Home, Scott County EMTs or the Scott County Hospital in Care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, Box 553, 401 S. Washington St., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- - Joseph BerningApr. 20, 2017
- - Grace B. CristApr. 20, 2017
- - Lawrence D. ‘Larry’ DeardenApr. 20, 2017
- - Eugene A. PenkaApr. 13, 2017
- - Sheila M. BieberleApr. 13, 2017
- - Frank Paul (Sr.)Apr. 13, 2017
- - Perry Marvis OwensApr. 13, 2017
- - George E. AndrasekApr. 13, 2017
- - Allan KeyseApr. 13, 2017
- - Lucille D. DirksApr. 6, 2017
- - Edwin L. AllenApr. 6, 2017
- - Marc M. MitchellApr. 6, 2017