Mary J. Welty
Mary J. Welty, 87, Hill City, died Feb. 24, 2013, at the Hays Medical Center, Hays.
She was born Aug. 27, 1925, at Hill City, the daughter of Stanley Joseph and Della Winfred (Maulsby) Vincent.
A lifetime resident of Hill City, she was a homemaker and accountant.
She was a member of the Hill City United Methodist Church.
On Aug. 11, 1947, she married Roger L. Welty at Hill City. He died July 3, 2006.
Survivors include: three daughters, Susan Eggleston, and husband, Gary, Scott City, Victoria Lee Piccirillo and husband, Bob, St. Louis, Mo., and Lisa Hostetler and husband, David, Wichita; four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four sisters and one brother.
Funeral service was held Feb. 28 at the United Methodist Church, Hill City, with Rev. Mark Anderson officiating. Burial was in Memorial Lawn Cemetery, Hill City.
Memorials may be sent to the Hill City United Methodist Church in care of Stinemetz Funeral Home, 522 N. Pomeroy, Hill City, Ks. 67642.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Violet I. Kerr - Feb. 27, 2015
- James Faye ‘Jim’ Cooley - Feb. 27, 2015
- Frances Marie Thurston - Feb. 27, 2015
- Jay Roger Muench - Feb. 27, 2015
- Willis Olen Crowley - Feb. 19, 2015
- Alice Gwen McKinney Robertson - Feb. 12, 2015
- Jacquelin Susan Wendler - Feb. 12, 2015
- Celine Therese Wimmer - Feb. 12, 2015
- MaryAnn Claire Winter - Feb. 12, 2015
- Angela Sue Simpson - Feb. 5, 2015
- Phyllis Ann Long - Feb. 5, 2015