Rosendo Gallarzo, Sr.
Rosendo Gallarzo, Sr., 38, died Feb. 9, 2013, at the Deaconess Hospital, Oklahoma City, Okla.
He was born March 30, 1974, at Scott City, the son of Bernardo and Josie
While attending high school in Leoti, he lived with the Sam and Margaret Bocanegra family.
He was an independent sales representative and driver for Multi-Power/ Tiger Power, Inc., Leoti, and had been a resident of Scott City and Leoti from 1974 until 1990 when he moved to Merced, Calif. He returned to Leoti in May of 2012.
On May 18, 2007, he married Tennille Padilla at Atwater, Calif. She survives.
Other survivors include: his mother, Pueblo, Colo.; one daughter, Annabel Gallarzo, Pueblo, Colo.; eight sons, Jordon and Rosendo, Jr., both of Pueblo, Colo.; Marcus and Isamel, both of Loveland, Colo., Daniel, Elias, Jayden and Robert, all of Atwater, Calif.; two step-daughters, Emily Anderson and Hannah Orozco-Padilla, both of Atwater, Calif.; one step-son, Noah Anderson, Atwater, Calif.; one brother, Manuel, Pueblo, Colo.; and one sister, Ricarda Gonzolo, La Junta, Colo.
He was preceded in death by his father and one brother, Robert.
Memorial service will be held Sat., Feb. 16, 3:00 p.m., at the United Methodist Church, Leoti, with Rev. Mike Howard officiating. Inurnment will be in California.
There will be no calling times.
Memorials may be sent to the Gallarzo children’s fund in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 202 N. 4th, Leoti, Ks. 67861.
E-condolences may be given at www.priceandsons.com.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Phyllis Audell Trembley - Aug. 25, 2016
- Ray E. LaMastres - Aug. 25, 2016
- Daniel Adair Schumacher - Aug. 25, 2016
- Ruth Pearl Moore - Aug. 25, 2016
- Karl Edwin Jennison - Aug. 18, 2016
- Eunice L. Brady - Aug. 11, 2016
- Charles ‘Bob’ Walker - Aug. 11, 2016
- Connie Rene Rusbarsky - Aug. 11, 2016
- Lucille Switzer - Aug. 11, 2016
- Richard Dean Long - Aug. 11, 2016
- Betty Davis - Aug. 11, 2016
- Jim L. Adams - Aug. 4, 2016
- Ronald Dale Studley - Aug. 4, 2016
- Don Messenger - Aug. 4, 2016