Ryan Collins Altman
Ryan Collins Altman, 55, died March 7, 2017, at his home in Leoti.
Ryan was born Jan. 31, 1962, in Garden City to Merle and Sharen (Collins) Altman.
A lifetime resident of Leoti, he was a 1980 Kansas State High School shot put champion. He was also co-owner and operator of Cookie’s Day Care and Porky’s Lil Smoker BBQ.
On Jan. 2, 1992, he married Cookie Dawson in Tribune. She survives.
Other survivors include: two children, C.J. Altman and Megan Paschal, both of Leoti; one sister, Rachelle Altman, Topeka; and one brother, Randy Altman, Liberal.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a daughter, Morgan Altman.
Funeral service will be held Fri., March 10, 10:00 a.m., at the First Presbyterian Church, Leoti, with Terry Laws officiating. Burial will be in the Leoti Cemetery.
Memorials may be given to the Ryan Altman Memorial Fund in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, Box 161, Leoti City, Ks. 67861.
Condolences may be sent to the family through the funeral home website at priceandsons.com.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- - Kenneth Eugene BreitkreutzMar. 23, 2017
- - Marcia Ann KadavyMar. 16, 2017
- - Tana PhillipsMar. 16, 2017
- - Keith Albert ConineMar. 16, 2017
- - Anna Marie BennettMar. 9, 2017
- - Vivian M. KreiserMar. 9, 2017
- - Ryan Collins AltmanMar. 9, 2017
- - Francis William ‘Sonny’ MillerMar. 9, 2017
- - Anna Marie BennettMar. 2, 2017
- - Jeanette von KhaelssbergMar. 2, 2017
- - Francis W. ‘Sonny’ MillerMar. 2, 2017
- - Roberto Fausto Chavez, Sr.Mar. 2, 2017
- - Kaye Don Von SchriltzMar. 2, 2017