Sheila M. Bieberle
Sheila M. Bieberle, 56, died April 3, 2017.
Sheila grew up on the f a m ily farm north of G r a i n field. She
graduated from Wheatland High School in 1978 and attended Kansas State University.
Sheila worked as a dental hygienist for Dr. Karl Neuenschwander in Hoxie until she moved to Denver, Colo. Upon graduating from nanny school, Sheila worked for many years as a nanny in Chicago.
She operated her own cleaning business in Wichita and was also a sales associate for Dillard’s, Kohl’s and Kirkland’s for many years.
She married Roger Bieberle in May 1992. He survives.
Other survivors include: two sons, Tyler and Christopher Bieberle; five sisters, LeAnn Kuntz, and husband, Virgil, Abilene, Vicky Joseph, and husband, Brad, Oakley, Jacky Zerr, and husband, Keith, Gove, Shirley Haffner, Park, and Raelene Miller, and husband, Cory, Cheney; in-laws, Kristen Stout, and husband, Brian, Ellinwood, and Rob Bieberle, and wife, Cynthia, Colby; 23 nieces and nephews, and seven great-nephews.
She was preceded by her parents, and infant brother, Leland F. Heier.
Visitation and rosary service were held at St. Agnes Educational Center, Grainfeild. Mass of the Christian Burial was held on April 8.
Memorial donations may be made to St. Agnes Catholic Church, 266 Cedar St., Grainfield, Ks. 67737.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- - Joseph BerningApr. 20, 2017
- - Grace B. CristApr. 20, 2017
- - Lawrence D. ‘Larry’ DeardenApr. 20, 2017
- - Eugene A. PenkaApr. 13, 2017
- - Sheila M. BieberleApr. 13, 2017
- - Frank Paul (Sr.)Apr. 13, 2017
- - Perry Marvis OwensApr. 13, 2017
- - George E. AndrasekApr. 13, 2017
- - Allan KeyseApr. 13, 2017
- - Lucille D. DirksApr. 6, 2017
- - Edwin L. AllenApr. 6, 2017
- - Marc M. MitchellApr. 6, 2017