Vivian M. Kreiser
Vivian M. Kreiser, 90, died March 6, 2017, at the Scott County Hospital, Scott City.
She was born on Aug. 5, 1926, in Middletown, Pa., to Raymond J. and
Marian (Conrad) Davies.
A resident of Scott City since 2009, moving from Middletown, Pa., she was an assembly line worker for the Hershey Chocolate Factory in Hershey, Pa.
She was a member of the United Methodist Church in Middletown.
On June 15, 1945, she married Gerald N. Kreiser in Royalton, Pa. He passed away on April 12, 2007, in Middletown.
Survivors include: one daughter, Sharon Kreiser Lock, Scott City; one son-in-law, Larry Lock, Scott City; one brother, Earl Davies, Wellsboro, Pa.; one sister, LaRue Meredith, Dauphin, Pa.; seven grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren, five great-great-grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; one son, Gerald N. Kreiser Jr.; one daughter-in-law, Karen Trimble Kreiser; two brothers and two sisters.
Price and Sons Funeral Home, Scott City, was in charge of local arrangements.
Private burial will be held at the Middletown (Pa.) Cemetery.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- - Kenneth Eugene BreitkreutzMar. 23, 2017
- - Marcia Ann KadavyMar. 16, 2017
- - Tana PhillipsMar. 16, 2017
- - Keith Albert ConineMar. 16, 2017
- - Anna Marie BennettMar. 9, 2017
- - Vivian M. KreiserMar. 9, 2017
- - Ryan Collins AltmanMar. 9, 2017
- - Francis William ‘Sonny’ MillerMar. 9, 2017
- - Anna Marie BennettMar. 2, 2017
- - Jeanette von KhaelssbergMar. 2, 2017
- - Francis W. ‘Sonny’ MillerMar. 2, 2017
- - Roberto Fausto Chavez, Sr.Mar. 2, 2017
- - Kaye Don Von SchriltzMar. 2, 2017