Pounds-Cooper to wed June 20
Jeffrey and Karen Pounds, Scott City, announce the engagement of their daughter, Desiree Dawn, to Joshua Cooper, son of Sondra Cooper, Monroe, La.
The bride-to-be is a 2009 graduate of Scott Community High School. She is a paraprofessional at Jennie Wilson School, Garden City, and is an assistant volleyball coach for Garden City High School.
She is currently taking online classes to complete her elementary education degree.
She is the granddaughter of Richard and Shirley Chartier, Clyde, and the late Delmar Pounds and Julia Pounds.
The prospective groom is a 2009 graduate of Wossman High School, Monroe, La. He is currently employed as a safety coordinator in the material handling department at Tyson Meats, Garden City.
The couple is planning a June 20 wedding in Scott City.
The couple will reside in Garden City.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Couple to wed in September - May. 21, 2015
- Pounds-Cooper to wed June 20 - May. 21, 2015
- Landon John Cramer, born on April 3, 2015 - May. 21, 2015
- High Plains has spring luncheon - May. 14, 2015
- Ragsdale-Grunder are engaged - May. 7, 2015
- Everleigh Erin Marmon born March 19, 2015 - May. 7, 2015
- Tour of Panache is study club program - Apr. 30, 2015
- Colson-Sharp are engaged - Apr. 30, 2015
- Couple plans May 30 wedding - Apr. 30, 2015