Schmitts to celebrate 50th anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Steven Schmitt, Scott City, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Sept. 3.
Steven Schmitt and Kay Hammer were married Sept. 3, 1964, in Wichita.
The couple has two sons, Jack Schmitt, and Mike Schmitt and wife, Kristi; and one daughter, Linda Tilton, and husband, Russell, all of Scott City.
They also have six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The couple will celebrate the event with a private family gathering with their children.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Devon Elizabeth Dreiling, born on June 20, 2014 - Aug. 28, 2014
- Schmitts to celebrate 50th anniversary - Aug. 28, 2014
- Betzold to celebrate 80th birthday - Aug. 28, 2014
- Sweeny to celebrate 90th birthday Aug. 29 - Aug. 21, 2014
- Mulford, Cramer descendants have reunion at Camp Christy - Aug. 21, 2014
- Card shower to honor Phillipses - Aug. 21, 2014
- Establish fund to help with medical, funeral costs - Aug. 14, 2014
- 80th birthday reception Saturday for Rohrbough - Aug. 14, 2014
- 115 attend Turley reunion in Scott City - Aug. 14, 2014
- Gertrude Brown to observe 95th birthday - Aug. 14, 2014
- Reception to honor Heads on anniversary - Aug. 14, 2014
- 80th birthday reception Aug. 16 for Rohrbough - Aug. 7, 2014