Schinnerers to celebrate 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Clyde Schinnerer will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on Monday, Dec. 29.
Clyde Schinnerer and Glenda Thomas were married Dec. 31, 1954, in Scott City.
The couple has six children: Tonda Stafford, Edmond, Okla., Mark Schinnerer, Carlsbad, N.M., Leah Ries, Mankato, Minn., Donna Fore, Houston, Tex., Lisa Reed, Bear, Del., and Steven Schinnerer, Cave Springs, Ark.
Clyde and Glenda lived in Scott County for more than 70 years before moving to Oklahoma just a few years ago.
A reception honoring the couple will be held on Dec. 29 at the Deer Creek Church of Christ, Edmond, Okla.
Friends and family can send cards to 1712 Garcia Ave., Edmond, Okla. 73003.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Schinnerers to celebrate 60 years - Dec. 11, 2014
- Couple plans March 21 wedding - Dec. 11, 2014
- 102 attend Wiechman reunion in SC - Dec. 4, 2014
- Plymells will observe 70th wedding anniversary - Dec. 4, 2014
- Alpha Omega ceremony welcomes new member - Nov. 26, 2014
- Hayden Thomas Kucharik, born Sept. 20, 2014 - Nov. 26, 2014
- Mitchell celebrating 90th birthday Nov. 28 - Nov. 20, 2014
- Chloe Ann Baker, born Nov. 11, 2014 - Nov. 20, 2014