Alpha Omega to host district meeting
Alpha Omega held its monthly business meeting on March 9 at the home of Barb Summers.
President Paige Vallejo called the meeting to order, followed by the opening rituals. Diana Burr presented a moment of meditation. Roll call was answered by, “What is your favorite movie?” Ten members were present.
Minutes were read by Secretary Stephani Hughes.
A new slate of officers was presented for 2017-18.
Alpha Omega will be hosting the District G meeting in Scott City on March 25. Kristi Conine gave the educational on her job as a dispatcher at the Scott County Law Enforcement Center.
The meeting was adjourned by reciting the closing rituals.
Dessert was served by Summers and co-hostess Kristi Conine. Next business meeting will be held April 13.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- - High Plains Study Club takes field trip to Heartland MillApr. 20, 2017
- - Garden Club will no longer sponsor county fair flower showApr. 20, 2017
- - Braelyn Lea Graf, born March 30, 2017Apr. 6, 2017
- - Ian Lawrence Dressman, born Dec. 9, 2016Mar. 30, 2017
- - Millers to celebrate 50th anniversaryMar. 30, 2017