Burns-Conine to wed May 4
Tom and Kay Burns, Great Bend, and Kelly and Shawn Conine, Scott City, announce the engagement of their children, Alli Burns and Zach Conine.
The bride-elect is a graduate of Great Bend High School and Kansas State University, earning a bachelor’s degree in family studies and human services.
She is currently employed by the Scott Community Foundation as the Community Development Manager.
She is the granddaughter of Lois Brichacek, Great Bend, and Clarence Burns, Great Bend, and the late Elizabeth Burns.
The prospective groom is a graduate of Scott Community High School and Kansas State University, earning a bachelor’s degree in animal sciences and industry. He is currently employed by Zoetis-Pfizer Animal Health as a Territory Business Manager.
He is the grandson of Kenny and Jacque Snow, Scott City.
The couple is planning a May 4 wedding at Prince of Peace Catholic Church, Great Bend.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Reception to honor Penka on 100th birthday - Oct. 8, 2015
- Couple plans Oct. 10 wedding - Oct. 8, 2015
- Soodsmas celebrate 50th anniversary - Oct. 2, 2015
- Upcoming Benefits for our Community - Oct. 1, 2015
- High Plains Study Club has brunch - Sep. 24, 2015
- Drylan Edward Beaton, born Sept. 9, 2015 - Sep. 24, 2015
- Flower club has year’s final meeting - Sep. 24, 2015
- 16 attend Alpha Omega meeting - Sep. 24, 2015
- Ryan-Numrich exchange wedding vows in California - Sep. 24, 2015
- Evans will celebrate 80th birthday Sept. 27 - Sep. 17, 2015