Hunter-Fisher to wed Aug. 28
Jim and Carolyn Hunter, Scott City, announce the engagement of their daughter, Audra, to Tyler Fisher, Hays, son of Paul and Danita Fisher, Ellis.
The bride-to-be is a 2002 graduate of Scott Community High School; a 2005 graduate of Emporia State University, earning a bachelor of science degree in sociology; and a 2009 graduate of Ft. Hays State University, earning a master of science degree in community counseling.
She is currently employed with Saint Francis Community Services, as an in-home therapist.
The prospective groom is a 2000 graduate of Ellis High School; a 2004 graduate of FHSU, earning a bachelor of science degree in geography; and a 2006 graduate of FHSU, earning a bachelor of science degree in organizational leadership.
He is currently employed as a resident engineer for RVW, Inc., Hays.
The couple is planning an Aug. 28 wedding at Hays.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Radon testing is program for High Plains club - Mar. 6, 2014
- Newlin-Duff exchange vows in Pennsylvania - Feb. 27, 2014
- Shalyn Marie Radke, born Dec. 30, 2013, at the Scott County Hospital - Feb. 20, 2014
- Elsa Jane Sattler, who was born on Jan. 27, 2014 - Feb. 20, 2014
- Coffman-Dixon are engaged - Feb. 20, 2014
- Reception to honor Fyler on 90th birthday - Feb. 20, 2014
- Couple plans March 1 wedding - Feb. 13, 2014
- Cole Allen Flower, born Jan. 28, 2014, at Hays Medical Center, Hays - Feb. 13, 2014
- Statler Lewis Kerr, born Dec. 16, 2013, at Garden City - Feb. 13, 2014