Hunter-Fisher to wed Aug. 28
Jim and Carolyn Hunter, Scott City, announce the engagement of their daughter, Audra, to Tyler Fisher, Hays, son of Paul and Danita Fisher, Ellis.
The bride-to-be is a 2002 graduate of Scott Community High School; a 2005 graduate of Emporia State University, earning a bachelor of science degree in sociology; and a 2009 graduate of Ft. Hays State University, earning a master of science degree in community counseling.
She is currently employed with Saint Francis Community Services, as an in-home therapist.
The prospective groom is a 2000 graduate of Ellis High School; a 2004 graduate of FHSU, earning a bachelor of science degree in geography; and a 2006 graduate of FHSU, earning a bachelor of science degree in organizational leadership.
He is currently employed as a resident engineer for RVW, Inc., Hays.
The couple is planning an Aug. 28 wedding at Hays.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Winderlins to observe 50th anniversary - Apr. 17, 2014
- Study Club tours Sternberg Museum - Apr. 17, 2014
- Sorority hears update on WKCAC - Apr. 10, 2014
- Harp to celebrate 80th birthday - Apr. 10, 2014
- Warren Paul Brooks, born March 13, 2014, at the Scott County Hospital, Scott City - Apr. 3, 2014
- Beck-Kuntzsch are engaged - Apr. 3, 2014
- Harp to celebrate 80th birthday - Apr. 3, 2014
- Card shower to honor Krehbiels on golden wedding anniversary - Apr. 3, 2014
- Couple to wed on July 26 - Mar. 27, 2014
- Lake Scott Friends projects is High Plains club program - Mar. 27, 2014
- Minnix-Davis are engaged - Mar. 27, 2014
- Skylar Grace Rufenacht, born Jan. 14, 2014, at St. Catherine Hospital, Garden City - Mar. 27, 2014