Hunter-Fisher to wed Aug. 28
Jim and Carolyn Hunter, Scott City, announce the engagement of their daughter, Audra, to Tyler Fisher, Hays, son of Paul and Danita Fisher, Ellis.
The bride-to-be is a 2002 graduate of Scott Community High School; a 2005 graduate of Emporia State University, earning a bachelor of science degree in sociology; and a 2009 graduate of Ft. Hays State University, earning a master of science degree in community counseling.
She is currently employed with Saint Francis Community Services, as an in-home therapist.
The prospective groom is a 2000 graduate of Ellis High School; a 2004 graduate of FHSU, earning a bachelor of science degree in geography; and a 2006 graduate of FHSU, earning a bachelor of science degree in organizational leadership.
He is currently employed as a resident engineer for RVW, Inc., Hays.
The couple is planning an Aug. 28 wedding at Hays.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Emmalyn Trejo, born May 26, 2016 - Jun. 30, 2016
- Hoovers celebrate 60th anniversary - Jun. 30, 2016
- Garden club debates tree giveaway - Jun. 23, 2016
- Couple plans Sept. 10 wedding - Jun. 23, 2016
- Pattons observe 55th anniversary - Jun. 16, 2016
- Reception Sunday to honor Hansen’s 50th anniversary - Jun. 9, 2016
- Couple plans July 16 wedding - Jun. 3, 2016
- Dirks-Wilson to wed August 27 - Jun. 3, 2016