Millers to celebrate 50th anniversary
William (Bill) and Barbara (Wilken) Miller, Scott City will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on Sat., April 1.
They were married April 1, 1967, at the First Christian Church, Scott City.
They have one son, Dak Miller, and wife, Monique, Scott City, and one daughter, Paula Miller, Winfield.
They also have two grandchildren, Anna and Lance Miller, both of Scott City.
A celebration will be held at a later date.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- - High Plains Study Club takes field trip to Heartland MillApr. 20, 2017
- - Garden Club will no longer sponsor county fair flower showApr. 20, 2017
- - Braelyn Lea Graf, born March 30, 2017Apr. 6, 2017
- - Ian Lawrence Dressman, born Dec. 9, 2016Mar. 30, 2017
- - Millers to celebrate 50th anniversaryMar. 30, 2017