Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- 90 attend Wiechman reunion - Dec. 1, 2016
- Human trafficking is program for study club - Nov. 23, 2016
- Alpha Omega sorority to host January blood drive - Nov. 23, 2016
- Kuntzsches celebrate 40th anniversary - Nov. 23, 2016
- Fenster reception is Nov. 27 - Nov. 17, 2016
- Buxton-Mulligan to wed Jan. 7 - Nov. 17, 2016
- Chase Alexander Freer, born Sept. 8, 2016 - Nov. 9, 2016
- The LBD never goes out of style - Nov. 9, 2016