Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Piano students entertain Study Club; donate to area groups - Apr. 24, 2014
- Winderlins to observe 50th anniversary - Apr. 17, 2014
- Study Club tours Sternberg Museum - Apr. 17, 2014
- Harp to celebrate 80th birthday - Apr. 10, 2014
- Sorority hears update on WKCAC - Apr. 10, 2014
- Card shower to honor Krehbiels on golden wedding anniversary - Apr. 3, 2014
- Warren Paul Brooks, born March 13, 2014, at the Scott County Hospital, Scott City - Apr. 3, 2014
- Beck-Kuntzsch are engaged - Apr. 3, 2014
- Harp to celebrate 80th birthday - Apr. 3, 2014
- Couple to wed on July 26 - Mar. 27, 2014
- Lake Scott Friends projects is High Plains club program - Mar. 27, 2014
- Minnix-Davis are engaged - Mar. 27, 2014
- Skylar Grace Rufenacht, born Jan. 14, 2014, at St. Catherine Hospital, Garden City - Mar. 27, 2014