Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- - High Plains Study Club takes field trip to Heartland MillApr. 20, 2017
- - Garden Club will no longer sponsor county fair flower showApr. 20, 2017
- - Braelyn Lea Graf, born March 30, 2017Apr. 6, 2017
- - Ian Lawrence Dressman, born Dec. 9, 2016Mar. 30, 2017
- - Millers to celebrate 50th anniversaryMar. 30, 2017