Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Reception to honor Penka on 100th birthday - Oct. 8, 2015
- Couple plans Oct. 10 wedding - Oct. 8, 2015
- Soodsmas celebrate 50th anniversary - Oct. 2, 2015
- Upcoming Benefits for our Community - Oct. 1, 2015
- High Plains Study Club has brunch - Sep. 24, 2015
- Drylan Edward Beaton, born Sept. 9, 2015 - Sep. 24, 2015
- Flower club has year’s final meeting - Sep. 24, 2015
- 16 attend Alpha Omega meeting - Sep. 24, 2015
- Ryan-Numrich exchange wedding vows in California - Sep. 24, 2015
- Evans will celebrate 80th birthday Sept. 27 - Sep. 17, 2015