Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Couple to wed in September - May. 21, 2015
- Pounds-Cooper to wed June 20 - May. 21, 2015
- Landon John Cramer, born on April 3, 2015 - May. 21, 2015
- High Plains has spring luncheon - May. 14, 2015
- Ragsdale-Grunder are engaged - May. 7, 2015
- Everleigh Erin Marmon born March 19, 2015 - May. 7, 2015
- Tour of Panache is study club program - Apr. 30, 2015
- Colson-Sharp are engaged - Apr. 30, 2015
- Couple plans May 30 wedding - Apr. 30, 2015