Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Max John Unruh, born Oct. 5, 2016 - Oct. 20, 2016
- Meyer-Koons to wed Oct. 22 - Oct. 20, 2016
- Fairchilds reunite in Scott City - Oct. 6, 2016
- Garden Club has final meeting; consider group tours for 2017 - Sep. 29, 2016
- High Plains Study Club plans a ‘mystery trip’ - Sep. 29, 2016
- Bernings celebrate 70th anniversary - Sep. 29, 2016