Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Devon Elizabeth Dreiling, born on June 20, 2014 - Aug. 28, 2014
- Schmitts to celebrate 50th anniversary - Aug. 28, 2014
- Betzold to celebrate 80th birthday - Aug. 28, 2014
- Sweeny to celebrate 90th birthday Aug. 29 - Aug. 21, 2014
- Mulford, Cramer descendants have reunion at Camp Christy - Aug. 21, 2014
- Card shower to honor Phillipses - Aug. 21, 2014
- Establish fund to help with medical, funeral costs - Aug. 14, 2014
- 80th birthday reception Saturday for Rohrbough - Aug. 14, 2014
- 115 attend Turley reunion in Scott City - Aug. 14, 2014
- Gertrude Brown to observe 95th birthday - Aug. 14, 2014
- Reception to honor Heads on anniversary - Aug. 14, 2014
- 80th birthday reception Aug. 16 for Rohrbough - Aug. 7, 2014