Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Easter egg hunt Sat. in Scott City - Mar. 26, 2015
- High Plains members are challenged with movie trivia - Mar. 26, 2015
- Committee begins plans for Whimmydiddle festival - Mar. 19, 2015
- Couple plans April 11 wedding - Mar. 19, 2015
- Pflughoeft-Scheuerman speak vows in Ellsworth - Mar. 12, 2015
- Piano students entertain High Plains Study Club - Mar. 5, 2015
- Double-ring ceremony unites Cullop-McDaniel in Lyons - Mar. 5, 2015
- Kuckelman-Miller are engaged - Feb. 27, 2015