Palkowitshes observe 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Palkowitsh, Scott City, are observing their 40th wedding anniversary.
Larry Palkowitsh and Jeryl Turner were united in marriage on March 3, 1973, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The couple has two sons, Kelley and wife, Heather, Scott City, and Greg and wife, Amanda, Belleville, Wisc., and two grandchildren.
Cards celebrating 40 years together may be sent to 1212 Hillside Dr., Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Schinnerers to celebrate 60 years - Dec. 11, 2014
- Couple plans March 21 wedding - Dec. 11, 2014
- 102 attend Wiechman reunion in SC - Dec. 4, 2014
- Plymells will observe 70th wedding anniversary - Dec. 4, 2014
- Alpha Omega ceremony welcomes new member - Nov. 26, 2014
- Hayden Thomas Kucharik, born Sept. 20, 2014 - Nov. 26, 2014