Price-Leeker are engaged
Jud and Ann Price, Garden City, announce the engagement of their son, Adam, to Chelsea Leeker, daughter of Gary Leeker and Carol Leeker, both of St. Louis, Mo.
The bride-to-be is a graduate of Maryville University earning a bachelor of fine arts degree. She is currently employed as an interactive designer at Paradowski Creative.
She is the granddaughter of Eugene and Betty Schneider, O’Fallon, Mo., and Russell Leeker, The Villages, Fla., and the late Shirley Leeker.
The prospective groom is a graduate of the University of Kansas, majoring in sports management and finance. He is employed as an account director at Metabolic Meals.
He is the grandson of Jud, Sr., and Jody Price, Midway, Utah, and Carolyn Janzen, Scott City, and the late Keith Janzen.
The couple is planning a September 2013 wedding at St. Louis, Mo., where the couple will reside.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Couple to wed in September - May. 21, 2015
- Pounds-Cooper to wed June 20 - May. 21, 2015
- Landon John Cramer, born on April 3, 2015 - May. 21, 2015
- High Plains has spring luncheon - May. 14, 2015
- Ragsdale-Grunder are engaged - May. 7, 2015
- Everleigh Erin Marmon born March 19, 2015 - May. 7, 2015
- Tour of Panache is study club program - Apr. 30, 2015
- Colson-Sharp are engaged - Apr. 30, 2015
- Couple plans May 30 wedding - Apr. 30, 2015