Strube-Numrich exchange wedding vows on Sept. 15
Ragen Strube and Nolan Numrich were united in marriage on Sept. 15, 2012, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Scott City.
The bride is the daughter of Kevin and Cindy Strube, Scott City. She is a graduate of the University of Kansas, earning a doctorate of pharmacy in 2011. She is currently working as a pharmacist at Scott City Pharmacy.
The groom is the son of Skip and Tonni Numrich, Scott City. He is also a graduate of KU, earning a bachelor’s degree in history in 2011. He is currently a technician for SCI Automation, Garden City.
The matron of honor was Megan Dirks, Scott City, friend of the bride. Maid of honor was Karissa Hoeme, Wichita, friend of the bride.
Bridesmaids were Emily Enright, Manhattan; Erica Lathrop, Dallas, Tex.; Katie Winberg, Denver, Colo.; Brooke Bayer, Garden City; and Betsy Nagle, Joplin, Mo., all friends of the bride.
Best man was Ross Strube, Edmond, Okla., brother of the bride.
Groomsmen were Robby Strube, Lawrence, brother of the bride; Morgan Numrich and Logan Numrich, both of Lawrence, brothers of the groom; Brandon Numrich, Gardner, brother of the groom; Jason Settle, Spokane Wash., and Aaron Dirks, Scott City, friends of the groom.
Flower girls were Jacqueline Gerber and Sophia Hoeme, both cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Cara Morrell, Dallas, Tex., and Meghan Watson, Overland Park, friends of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Katelyn and Kelsey Strube, cousins of the bride.
Ushers were Nick Berning, cousin of the groom, Jordan Carter and Chase Frank, friends of the groom, all of Scott City, and Nick Speer, Topeka, friend of the groom.
The couple resides in Scott City.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Society This Week
- Jenelle Renee Martindale, born July 2, 2015 - Jul. 16, 2015
- Paxton Drew Olds, born July 13, 2015 - Jul. 16, 2015
- Kinze LeeAnn Drohman-Tankersley, born July 7, 2015 - Jul. 16, 2015
- Elly Lola Baker was born June 9, 2015 - Jul. 10, 2015
- Ryan-Numrich to wed Sept. 5 - Jul. 10, 2015
- UMC to welcome pastor, family at service, brunch - Jul. 2, 2015
- Card shower to honor Perrys - Jul. 2, 2015
- Garden Club members tour popular sites in Oregon - Jul. 2, 2015