13 earn semester honors at GCCC
Thirteen area students were named to honor rolls at Garden City Community College for the fall semester.
To be named on the President’s roll, students must maintain a 4.0 grade point average. Those on the Dean’s Honor Roll must maintain a 3.2 to 3.99 gpa.
Students must also be enrolled in a minimum of eight credit hours.
Named to the President’s Honor Roll are:
Dighton: Ashley Schwerdtfager.
Leoti: Tanya Tankersley.
Scott City: Skyler Glenn, Matthew Eikelberger and Emily Faurot.
Named to the Dean’s Honor Roll are:
Leoti: Annetta Tankersley.
Scott City: Shealene Bauer, Reba Knight, Daniel Lewis, Emily Reed, Josefina Saenz, Adela Tarango and Jordan Unruh.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- Larsen is spring grad at NCKTC - Jun. 18, 2015
- 3 on spring roll at NCKTC - Jun. 18, 2015
- Deardens on KWU honor list - Jun. 18, 2015
- Barnett, Schumacher earn semester honors at Southwestern - Jun. 11, 2015
- Ft. Hays State spring honor list includes 14 area students - Jun. 11, 2015
- Ellis is Manhattan Tech graduate - Jun. 11, 2015
- 11 area students earn semester honors at KSU - Jun. 11, 2015
- SCMS mascot is back on BOE agenda - Jun. 11, 2015