4-H Club News-Manning Jayhawkers
By Christina Tilton, reporter
Sign-up begins for 4-H camps
Monthly meeting of the Manning Jayhawkers 4-H Club was held on Feb. 11 at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building. Roll call was answered by, “Your favorite basketball team.” There were 17 members and one leader present.
Macy Davis, Trella Davis, Aden Fredrick, Rachel Fisher and Steven Fisher each gave a presentation to the club. Members were reminded to call the Extension office to sign up for 4-H camps starting March 1. Sign-up has started for the Northwest Adventure camp.
The club voted to donate $300 to the Rock Springs 4-H Camp pool fund. After the meeting, members enjoyed treats brought by the Davis family.
Next meeting is March 11, 7:30 p.m., at the 4-H building.
Christina Tilton, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- County 4-H Club News Country Cousins - Feb. 19, 2015
- Scheuerman named ‘Teacher of Promise’ - Feb. 19, 2015
- McEachern on HCC honor list - Feb. 19, 2015
- 169 on SCHS semester rolls - Feb. 12, 2015
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of February 16-20 - Feb. 12, 2015
- SCHS winter sports coronation is Friday - Feb. 5, 2015
- Beeson, Mehl on fall Dean’s list at WSU - Feb. 5, 2015
- Scheuerman earns chiropractic degree - Feb. 5, 2015
- Two named to NCK fall semester honor list - Feb. 5, 2015
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of February 9-13 - Feb. 5, 2015
- Huck cast in KSU production - Jan. 29, 2015
- 8 area students on FHSU Dean’s list - Jan. 29, 2015
- Thornburg, Herndon earn fall honors at OU - Jan. 29, 2015
- Cramer earns honors at Bethany - Jan. 29, 2015
- Vulgamore is county spelling champ - Jan. 29, 2015