4-H Club News-Manning Jayhawkers
By Christina Tilton, reporter
Sign-up begins for 4-H camps
Monthly meeting of the Manning Jayhawkers 4-H Club was held on Feb. 11 at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building. Roll call was answered by, “Your favorite basketball team.” There were 17 members and one leader present.
Macy Davis, Trella Davis, Aden Fredrick, Rachel Fisher and Steven Fisher each gave a presentation to the club. Members were reminded to call the Extension office to sign up for 4-H camps starting March 1. Sign-up has started for the Northwest Adventure camp.
The club voted to donate $300 to the Rock Springs 4-H Camp pool fund. After the meeting, members enjoyed treats brought by the Davis family.
Next meeting is March 11, 7:30 p.m., at the 4-H building.
Christina Tilton, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- KU honors area scholars - Oct. 13, 2016
- Scott, Texas Tech are eastern national judging champions - Oct. 13, 2016
- New Horizons hear State Fair results - Oct. 6, 2016
- Lake Wide Awake Club 09292016 - Sep. 29, 2016
- Crowning of SCHS fall royalty is Friday - Sep. 29, 2016