4-H Club News-Manning Jayhawkers
By Christina Tilton, reporter
Sign-up begins for 4-H camps
Monthly meeting of the Manning Jayhawkers 4-H Club was held on Feb. 11 at the Wm. Carpenter 4-H Building. Roll call was answered by, “Your favorite basketball team.” There were 17 members and one leader present.
Macy Davis, Trella Davis, Aden Fredrick, Rachel Fisher and Steven Fisher each gave a presentation to the club. Members were reminded to call the Extension office to sign up for 4-H camps starting March 1. Sign-up has started for the Northwest Adventure camp.
The club voted to donate $300 to the Rock Springs 4-H Camp pool fund. After the meeting, members enjoyed treats brought by the Davis family.
Next meeting is March 11, 7:30 p.m., at the 4-H building.
Christina Tilton, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Countdown to Christmas
Youth This Week
- Beckman to pursue studies in Finland - Nov. 27, 2013
- School Calendar November 30-December 9 - Nov. 27, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu December 2-6 - Nov. 27, 2013
- SCMS honor choir - Nov. 14, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu November 18-22 - Nov. 14, 2013
- 4-H Club News-New Horizons - Nov. 14, 2013
- Dighton student fifth in regional music auditions - Nov. 14, 2013
- School Calendar November 16-25 - Nov. 14, 2013