4-H Club News- Pioneers
By Katie Nowak, reporter
Pioneer 4-Hers have first meeting of year
Well, its 2013 and time for another great, new year in 4-H.
The January meeting for the Pioneer 4-H Club was held on Jan. 12. Our meeting was called to order by President Aubrey Davis. Roll call was, “What was your favorite Christmas present?”
We discussed upcoming events for the 2013 4-H year.
Nate and Nash Nowak gave their project talks. Nate’s was on Boy Scouts and his experiences and Nash’s was on how he takes care of his dog, Toby.
Hostesses were the Nowak family.
Our next meeting will be on Feb. 24.
Katie Nowak, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- Short-handed FFA judging team wins state championship - May. 16, 2013
- 4-H Club News-Manning Jayhawkers - May. 9, 2013
- USD 466 Calendar May 10-16 - May. 9, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu May 13-15 - May. 9, 2013
- Price qualifies for state; SCHS 3rd at Quinter tourney - Apr. 25, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu April 29- May 3 - Apr. 25, 2013
- USD 466 Calendar April 26- May 2 - Apr. 25, 2013