4-H Club News- Pioneers
By Katie Nowak, reporter
Pioneer 4-Hers have first meeting of year
Well, its 2013 and time for another great, new year in 4-H.
The January meeting for the Pioneer 4-H Club was held on Jan. 12. Our meeting was called to order by President Aubrey Davis. Roll call was, “What was your favorite Christmas present?”
We discussed upcoming events for the 2013 4-H year.
Nate and Nash Nowak gave their project talks. Nate’s was on Boy Scouts and his experiences and Nash’s was on how he takes care of his dog, Toby.
Hostesses were the Nowak family.
Our next meeting will be on Feb. 24.
Katie Nowak, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of October 27-31 - Oct. 23, 2014
- Officer team qualifies for state in par law - Oct. 23, 2014
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of October 20-24 - Oct. 16, 2014
- 2 from area receive FHSU scholarship - Oct. 16, 2014
- 4-H Club News Pioneer - Oct. 9, 2014
- County 4-H Club News Manning Jayhawkers - Oct. 2, 2014
- School Calendar Sept. 26- Oct. 6 - Sep. 25, 2014
- 4-H Club News Lake Wide Awake - Sep. 25, 2014
- SCHS fall sports coronation is Friday - Sep. 25, 2014