4-H Club News- Pioneers
By Katie Nowak, reporter
Pioneer 4-Hers have first meeting of year
Well, its 2013 and time for another great, new year in 4-H.
The January meeting for the Pioneer 4-H Club was held on Jan. 12. Our meeting was called to order by President Aubrey Davis. Roll call was, “What was your favorite Christmas present?”
We discussed upcoming events for the 2013 4-H year.
Nate and Nash Nowak gave their project talks. Nate’s was on Boy Scouts and his experiences and Nash’s was on how he takes care of his dog, Toby.
Hostesses were the Nowak family.
Our next meeting will be on Feb. 24.
Katie Nowak, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- Local students named to district, KMEA choirs - Feb. 27, 2015
- Berning, Haupt qualify for IDA State Champs - Feb. 27, 2015
- County 4-H Club News Country Cousins - Feb. 19, 2015
- Scheuerman named ‘Teacher of Promise’ - Feb. 19, 2015
- McEachern on HCC honor list - Feb. 19, 2015
- 169 on SCHS semester rolls - Feb. 12, 2015
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of February 16-20 - Feb. 12, 2015
- SCHS winter sports coronation is Friday - Feb. 5, 2015
- Beeson, Mehl on fall Dean’s list at WSU - Feb. 5, 2015
- Scheuerman earns chiropractic degree - Feb. 5, 2015
- Two named to NCK fall semester honor list - Feb. 5, 2015
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of February 9-13 - Feb. 5, 2015