4-H Club News-Rising Stars
By Christopher Pounds, reporter
Campers to Rock
Springs this summer
The Rising Stars 4-H Club met Feb. 10 at the Wm. Carpenter Bldg. President MariKate Crouch called the meeting to order. There were six members and two community leaders present.
MariKate reported that the 4-H Council wants new designs for t-shirts and each 4-Her will have a chance to buy t-shirts.
The club will be having the second annual dodge ball tournament on March 23 at the Shallow Water Community Center. There will be advertising and we will design a t-shirt for the event.
Carol Ann Crouch reported that Scott County will not be going to Camp Jackson this summer, but instead the 4-Hers will be going to Rock Springs. Deadline for camp sign-up will be April 25.
Camp Lakeside will be held June 13-14. Club members also filled out surveys.
Christopher Pounds, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Countdown to Christmas
Youth This Week
- Beckman to pursue studies in Finland - Nov. 27, 2013
- School Calendar November 30-December 9 - Nov. 27, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu December 2-6 - Nov. 27, 2013
- SCMS honor choir - Nov. 14, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu November 18-22 - Nov. 14, 2013
- 4-H Club News-New Horizons - Nov. 14, 2013
- Dighton student fifth in regional music auditions - Nov. 14, 2013
- School Calendar November 16-25 - Nov. 14, 2013