4-H Club News-Rising Stars
By Christopher Pounds, reporter
Campers to Rock
Springs this summer
The Rising Stars 4-H Club met Feb. 10 at the Wm. Carpenter Bldg. President MariKate Crouch called the meeting to order. There were six members and two community leaders present.
MariKate reported that the 4-H Council wants new designs for t-shirts and each 4-Her will have a chance to buy t-shirts.
The club will be having the second annual dodge ball tournament on March 23 at the Shallow Water Community Center. There will be advertising and we will design a t-shirt for the event.
Carol Ann Crouch reported that Scott County will not be going to Camp Jackson this summer, but instead the 4-Hers will be going to Rock Springs. Deadline for camp sign-up will be April 25.
Camp Lakeside will be held June 13-14. Club members also filled out surveys.
Christopher Pounds, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- Healy to host all-school reunion May 23-24 - Mar. 26, 2015
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of March 23-27 - Mar. 19, 2015
- USD 466 BOE okays alternate SCHS schedule - Mar. 12, 2015
- 6 area students earn degrees from K-State - Mar. 12, 2015
- Math, science academy conducting info sessions in Colby, Garden City - Mar. 6, 2015