4-H Club News-Rising Stars
By Christopher Pounds, reporter
Campers to Rock
Springs this summer
The Rising Stars 4-H Club met Feb. 10 at the Wm. Carpenter Bldg. President MariKate Crouch called the meeting to order. There were six members and two community leaders present.
MariKate reported that the 4-H Council wants new designs for t-shirts and each 4-Her will have a chance to buy t-shirts.
The club will be having the second annual dodge ball tournament on March 23 at the Shallow Water Community Center. There will be advertising and we will design a t-shirt for the event.
Carol Ann Crouch reported that Scott County will not be going to Camp Jackson this summer, but instead the 4-Hers will be going to Rock Springs. Deadline for camp sign-up will be April 25.
Camp Lakeside will be held June 13-14. Club members also filled out surveys.
Christopher Pounds, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- Local students named to district, KMEA choirs - Feb. 27, 2015
- Berning, Haupt qualify for IDA State Champs - Feb. 27, 2015
- County 4-H Club News Country Cousins - Feb. 19, 2015
- Scheuerman named ‘Teacher of Promise’ - Feb. 19, 2015
- McEachern on HCC honor list - Feb. 19, 2015
- 169 on SCHS semester rolls - Feb. 12, 2015
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of February 16-20 - Feb. 12, 2015
- SCHS winter sports coronation is Friday - Feb. 5, 2015
- Beeson, Mehl on fall Dean’s list at WSU - Feb. 5, 2015
- Scheuerman earns chiropractic degree - Feb. 5, 2015
- Two named to NCK fall semester honor list - Feb. 5, 2015
- USD 466 Lunch Menu week of February 9-13 - Feb. 5, 2015