4-H Club News-Rising Stars
By Christopher Pounds, reporter
Campers to Rock
Springs this summer
The Rising Stars 4-H Club met Feb. 10 at the Wm. Carpenter Bldg. President MariKate Crouch called the meeting to order. There were six members and two community leaders present.
MariKate reported that the 4-H Council wants new designs for t-shirts and each 4-Her will have a chance to buy t-shirts.
The club will be having the second annual dodge ball tournament on March 23 at the Shallow Water Community Center. There will be advertising and we will design a t-shirt for the event.
Carol Ann Crouch reported that Scott County will not be going to Camp Jackson this summer, but instead the 4-Hers will be going to Rock Springs. Deadline for camp sign-up will be April 25.
Camp Lakeside will be held June 13-14. Club members also filled out surveys.
Christopher Pounds, reporter
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- 4 area students earn WSU spring academic honors - Jul. 17, 2014
- Bennett earns academic honors at McPherson - Jul. 17, 2014
- 13 earn spring semester honors at Kansas State - Jul. 10, 2014
- 17 area grads earn degrees from Ft. Hays State - Jul. 10, 2014
- Gamble 12th at national Skills Conference - Jul. 10, 2014
- 3 SC students on KU honor lists - Jul. 10, 2014
- 8 area students earn degrees from K-State - Jul. 2, 2014
- Schumacher, Barnett on SC spring honor list - Jul. 2, 2014
- Augerot earns degrees at OPSU - Jul. 2, 2014
- Dearden on Presidentâ€™s list - Jul. 2, 2014
- Scheuerman on Deanâ€™s honor list - Jul. 2, 2014
- 8 area students earn degrees from K-State - Jun. 26, 2014