Ellis earns degree from Ft. Hays State
Tomas Ellis, a graduate of Healy High School, has earned a bachelor’s degree in justice studies from Ft. Hays State University.
He is the son of Mark and Sheila Ellis, Scott City.
Ellis is among 527 undergraduate and 125 graduate students who completed requirements for associate, bachelor’s and graduate degrees during the fall semester.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Youth This Week
- Larsen is spring grad at NCKTC - Jun. 18, 2015
- 3 on spring roll at NCKTC - Jun. 18, 2015
- Deardens on KWU honor list - Jun. 18, 2015
- Barnett, Schumacher earn semester honors at Southwestern - Jun. 11, 2015
- Ft. Hays State spring honor list includes 14 area students - Jun. 11, 2015
- Ellis is Manhattan Tech graduate - Jun. 11, 2015
- 11 area students earn semester honors at KSU - Jun. 11, 2015
- SCMS mascot is back on BOE agenda - Jun. 11, 2015