Four on CCC honor rolls
Four area students have earned fall semester academic honors at Colby Community College.
Named to the President’s Honor Roll were Loretta Harmison, Dighton, and Lindsey Estes, Marienthal.
The President’s roll includes students with 15 or more credit hours who have maintained a 4.0 grade point average.
The Dean’s Honor Roll includes Tasha Tankersley, Leoti, and Damyan Wright, Scott City. To be named to the list, students must be enrolled in 15 or more credit hours and maintain a 3.75 to 3.99 gpa.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Countdown to Christmas
Youth This Week
- Beckman to pursue studies in Finland - Nov. 27, 2013
- School Calendar November 30-December 9 - Nov. 27, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu December 2-6 - Nov. 27, 2013
- SCMS honor choir - Nov. 14, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu November 18-22 - Nov. 14, 2013
- 4-H Club News-New Horizons - Nov. 14, 2013
- Dighton student fifth in regional music auditions - Nov. 14, 2013
- School Calendar November 16-25 - Nov. 14, 2013
- School Calendar November 8-16 - Nov. 7, 2013
- USD 466 Lunch Menu November 11-15 - Nov. 7, 2013
- FFA meats judging team 9th in nation - Nov. 7, 2013