Dorothey Jean Rowe
Dorothey Jean Rowe, 77, died Jan. 20, 2015, at Garden Valley Retirement Village, Garden City.
She was born on Nov. 20, 1937, in Scott City, the daughter of Ralph
and Ollie (King) Snyder.
A resident of Garden City since 1980, she had been the owner and operator of various beauty salons in Scott City and Garden City as well as Origins Gallery, Garden City.
On Oct. 4, 1985, she married M.A. “Sonny” Rowe in Garden City. He died Oct. 10, 1992, in Hugo, Colo.
Survivors include: two sons, Joel L. Gaschler and Ken Gaschler, both of Garden City; one daughter, Cathy Oliver, Ft. Worth, Tex.; one sister, Sharon Holloway, Wilson; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
She was also preceded in death by three brothers, Ralph Leo, James and DeWayne Snyder.
Funeral service will be held Sat., Jan. 24, 10:30 a.m., at Price and Sons Funeral Home, Garden City.
Interment will be held the Scott County Cemetery at 2:00 p.m.
Memorials may be given to the Dorothey Rowe Memorial Fund in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 620 N. Main St., Garden City, Ks. 67846.
Friends may call Friday from noon-8:00 p.m. at Price and Sons Funeral Home.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Mary K. Massie - Jan. 22, 2015
- Dorothey Jean Rowe - Jan. 22, 2015
- Harriet Jones - Jan. 22, 2015
- Joyce Lucille Bohnert - Jan. 15, 2015
- Lois M. Warrington - Jan. 15, 2015
- Dan Depperschmidt - Jan. 15, 2015
- David Bernard Mick - Jan. 8, 2015
- Andrew E. Depperschmidt - Dec. 31, 2014
- June Arlene McFann - Dec. 31, 2014