Patricia Lou Rudolph
Patricia Lou (Hollingsworth) Rudolph, 85, died June 22, 2016, in Scott City.
She was born Feb. 20, 1931, in Scott City, the daughter of Ralph
and Eythel (Hopper) Hollingsworth.
A lifetime resident of Scott City, she attended Scott City schools and graduated from Scott Community High School in 1949. She was an active farm wife.
She was a past president of the Scott County Historical Society. She was instrumental in writing and publishing the original Scott County centennial book.
Patricia married Lowell L. Rudolph in Scott City. He survives.
Other survivors include: two daughters, Kathleen Moore, and husband, Tom, and LuAnn Buehler, and husband, Jon, all of Scott City; three sisters, Roberta Smith, Chino Valley, Ariz., Connie Knobbe, and husband Larry, Marienthal, and Mary Grigg, and husband, Steve, Ulysses; five grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren, two great-great-grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.
Visitation is Fri., June 24, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., at Price and Sons Funeral Home, 401 S. Washington St., Scott City.
Funeral service will be Sat., June 25, 10:30 a.m., at the United Methodist Church, Scott City, with Father Don Martin officiating.
Interment will be at the Scott County Cemetery.
Memorials are suggested to Golden Rule Preschool, Scott City, and St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in care of the funeral home.
Memories of Pat
"We will truly miss a very dear friend. Our love is sent to Kathy, LuAnn, and Lowell and families. May the Lord be with you always as you treasure your memories of Pat. Linda and Carl Slack"
Obituaries This Week
- Donald D. Dornon - Jun. 23, 2016
- Sandy Dunsworth - Jun. 23, 2016
- William ‘Bill’ Bauers - Jun. 23, 2016
- Patricia Lou Rudolph - Jun. 23, 2016
- Kenneth Ronald Olson - Jun. 16, 2016
- Dora May Cooley - Jun. 16, 2016
- William Bauers - Jun. 16, 2016
- Margie R. Berry - Jun. 16, 2016
- Sandra Ruth Moore - Jun. 16, 2016
- Everette Ray Redburn - Jun. 9, 2016
- Edith L. Donecker - Jun. 3, 2016
- Cynthia Ann Davis - Jun. 3, 2016
- Laura Wilson - Jun. 3, 2016