Timothy ‘Tim’ M. Nickel
Timothy “Tim” M. Nickel, 60, died Oct. 14, 2016, at his residence in Garden City.
He was born in Scott City, the son of Harold and Eva Nickel.
He worked as a truck driver for many years.
Survivors include: wife, Elizabeth Alyene (Moore) Frazier; one sister, Sue Nickel, Scott City; five step-children, Christopher Conner, Shanon Woods, Amanda Conner, Lisa Nguyen and Bobbie Gutierrez.
He was preceded in death by his parents and one sister, Ruby Marie Nickel.
There are no calling times.
Memorial service will be Fri., Oct. 21, 10:00 a.m., at First United Methodist Church, Scott City.
Inurnment will be held immediately following the funeral service at the Scott County Cemetery.
Memorials, in lieu of flowers, are suggested to the Timothy Nickel Memorial Fund in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 620 N. Main, Garden City, Ks. 67846.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Timothy ‘Tim’ M. Nickel - Oct. 20, 2016
- Peggy Jo Pfannenstiel - Oct. 13, 2016
- William ‘Bill’ Huddleston - Oct. 13, 2016
- Virgil D. Stratton - Oct. 13, 2016
- David E. Lauber - Oct. 13, 2016
- Edith M. Criswell - Oct. 13, 2016
- Norman Medina - Oct. 6, 2016
- Larry G. Vulgamore - Oct. 6, 2016
- Alice Carlson - Oct. 6, 2016
- Margaret Surprise - Oct. 6, 2016
- Dawn E. Leiker - Oct. 6, 2016
- Curtis M. Emberton - Sep. 29, 2016
- David Kheldar Dean Burdick Johnson - Sep. 29, 2016
- Cynthia A. Hand - Sep. 29, 2016
- Gary P. McLelland - Sep. 29, 2016
- Margaret E. Surprise - Sep. 29, 2016