R. Ward Clinton
R. Ward Clinton, 83, died Feb. 3, 2016, at his home in Scott City.
He as born July 20, 1932, at Shallow Water.
He was a lifetime resident of Scott City and a retired plant op-
erator from KN Energy.
Ward was a US Navy veteran of the Korean Conflict.
He was a member of the Church of the Nazarene and Scott County VIP Center, both of Scott City, and a member of the VFW.
He married Charlotte Ann Evers on Dec. 26, 1951, in Scott City. She died Feb. 14, 1994.
Survivors include: three sons, Ward A. Clinton, and wife, Josie, Darryl Clinton, and wife, Virginia, and David Clinton, all of Scott City; three daughters, Cheryl Clinton, Scott City, Karen Anderson, Slaton, Tex., and Judith Wright, and husband, Rodney, Scott City; one sister, Norma Lee Moore, Burlington, Colo.; 13 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, seven sisters, one brother and one son, Shawn M. Clinton.
Funeral service will be Sat., Feb. 6, 2:00 p.m., at the Church of the Nazarene in Scott City with Don Williams officiating.
Interment will be at the Scott County Cemetery.
Visitation will be Friday, Feb. 5, from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m., at Price and Sons Funeral Home in Scott City.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials to the Church of the Nazarene or VFW, in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 401 S. Washington St., Scott City, Ks., 67871.
Online tributes may be sent to the family via www.priceandsons.com.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Candelaria ‘Cande’ Murillo-Garcia - Feb. 4, 2016
- Terry L. Twedt - Feb. 4, 2016
- Barbara Maxine Patrick - Feb. 4, 2016
- June Shuler - Feb. 4, 2016
- R. Ward Clinton - Feb. 4, 2016
- James W. ‘Jim’ McDaniel - Jan. 28, 2016
- Malvin O. Wells - Jan. 28, 2016
- Richard John Kaczor - Jan. 21, 2016
- James W. ‘Jim’ McDaniel - Jan. 21, 2016
- Louise B. Schwanke - Jan. 21, 2016
- Gene L. Kidwell - Jan. 21, 2016
- Patricia Ann Nichols - Jan. 21, 2016
- Ray Lee Snyder - Jan. 21, 2016
- Jane Theresa Baker - Jan. 21, 2016
- Mary Patricia Hermes - Jan. 14, 2016
- J. Alan Winter - Jan. 14, 2016