Robert A. McDaniel
Robert A. McDaniel, 84, died May 25, 2016, at his home in Scott City.
He was born Feb. 1, 1932, in southern Logan County, the son
of Anson Robert and Daisy May (Cook) McDaniel.
A lifetime resident of Scott City, he was a farmer and a truck driver.
Robert was a member of the First Baptist Church, Scott City.
On May 14, 1952, he married Irma L. Simpson in the Christian Church, Scott City. She survives.
Other survivors include: four sons, Larry McDaniel, and wife, Kathy, Sharon Springs, Richard McDaniel, Scott City, Ross McDaniel and wife, Kelly McCarty, Grand Junction, Colo., and Thomas McDaniel and wife, Pam, Scott City; one daughter, Lois Magie, and husband, Cliff, Norton; nine grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; one brother, Arlo; and one sister, Margie.
Funeral service will be Sat., May 28, 10:30 a.m., at the First Baptist Church, Scott City, with Pastor Don Williams officiating. Interment will be at the Scott County Cemetery.
Memorials are suggested to the Scott County EMTs and Western Kansas Cancer Center in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 401 S. Washington Street, Scott City, Ks. 67871.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Verda Louise Lauterbach - May. 26, 2016
- Henrietta ‘Henri’ Baker - May. 26, 2016
- M. Todd Steele - May. 26, 2016
- Robert A. McDaniel - May. 26, 2016
- Emil J. Trybom - May. 19, 2016
- Larry L. Ventsam - May. 19, 2016
- Kermit R. Trybom - May. 19, 2016
- Carl L. Ghan, Jr. - May. 19, 2016
- Sandra F. LaCoy - May. 12, 2016
- James Gillis Tomson III - May. 12, 2016
- Thelma E. Branine - May. 5, 2016
- Joan MacDonnell - May. 5, 2016
- Sheryl Lyn ‘Sheri’ Gerstberger - May. 5, 2016