Karl Edwin Jennison
Karl Edwin Jennison, 90, died Aug. 13, 2016, at the Scott County Hospital, Scott City.
He was born Aug. 7, 1926, in Scott City, the son of Herlan and Katharine (Ehmke) Jennison.
A lifetime resident of southwest Kansas, Karl worked as a farmer and general manager of the Healy Co-op.
He was a member of the Healy United Methodist Church and American Legion.
On Dec. 18, 1948, he married Mary Belle Phipps in Healy. She died Oct. 25, 2005.
Survivors include: two sons, Richard Jennison, and wife, Diana, Healy, and Robin Jennison and wife, Coleen, Wichita; one daughter, Karla Bennett, and husband, Tom, Healy; nine grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren.
Funeral service was held Aug. 16 at the First United Methodist Church, Healy. Internment was at the Healy Cemetery.
Memorials are suggested to the Karl and Mary Belle Jennison Camp Scholarship Fund in care of Price and Sons Funeral Home, 620 N. Main Street, Garden City, Ks. 67846.
Condolences may be sent to the family through the funeral home website at www.priceandsons.com.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
Obituaries This Week
- Karl Edwin Jennison - Aug. 18, 2016
- Eunice L. Brady - Aug. 11, 2016
- Charles ‘Bob’ Walker - Aug. 11, 2016
- Connie Rene Rusbarsky - Aug. 11, 2016
- Lucille Switzer - Aug. 11, 2016
- Richard Dean Long - Aug. 11, 2016
- Betty Davis - Aug. 11, 2016
- Jim L. Adams - Aug. 4, 2016
- Ronald Dale Studley - Aug. 4, 2016
- Don Messenger - Aug. 4, 2016