City council hears request for health inspector to assist tenants

If a tenant of rental housing in Scott City has a health concern regarding their property, where can they turn for help?

That was a question the Scott City Council couldn’t answer during Tuesday’s meeting.

During the public session with the council, John Haney, Scott City, said he was aware of an individual who was concerned about mold and plumbing issues in their rental and wondered if there was a public health inspector to deal with these or similar concerns.



To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition


The Scott County Record

PO Box 377

Scott City, KS 67871

Phone: 620-872-2090

Fax: 620-872-0009