Residents raising health, safety issues at Pine Village
When Betty Bailey and her husband, Jim, moved into Pine Village Apartments more than three years ago, she remembers being told what to do in an emergency.
Pull cords that are available in the bedroom and the bathroom, she was told, would bring help in the event of an emergency.
Seventeen months later, Bailey turned to that “emergency” system when Jim collapsed on the bedroom floor between the bed and the door, preventing Betty from getting to her phone in the living room.
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://etypeservices.com/Scott%20County%20RecordID659/